Tuesday, March 17, 2009

vest

I bought three vests last week which two blacks, brown and grey in different design. I like them all very much but one buttons sewn in one black vest out of line. I do not know if it sewn purposely that way. But I don’t satisfy with it and going to buy another black vest with similar design. Normally I don’t shopping if I don’t have good track record activity in that week. I have to wait until I have an outstanding quality life style such as fasting three times a week, exercise more than three times a week or etc, then I rewards my self with shopping.

I can wear all those vests either casual or not to the office or casual activity. Luckily casual dress is allowable at my working place. So I don’t have any problem as long as it smart, clean and tidy. I have to smart how to dressing. If I wear vest with shirt as well as jean, it too dressy and very casual, they will clash and not good life style.

Another purpose I like to wear vest right now is to cover my old tops/ shirts/ kemeja. So it looks like more fancy and add a different vibe to my tops.
Styles to wear vest

Sleeveless undershirt - I guess many of us have these kinds of basic shirts in our wardrobe. It is a style essential everyone needs in her wardrobe especially muslimah. It can be worn as that or wear it under the sleeveless / tank-top or vest.
Long casual vest

No comments:

Post a Comment